[oletrucks] Bottom Door Channel

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Bottom Door Channel
From: "Thomas, Robert E." <RThomas@ButteCounty.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:14:09 -0800
All:

Am in the process of fixing my 54 GMC's doors.  There is no metal
channel at the bottom of the driver's side window to hold the glass and
connect it to the window regulator.  Does anyone know of a vendor that
sells them?  I haven't seen any recently in the catalogues.

If not, does anyone have one to sell that is in good condition?

Thanks,

RT