[oletrucks] Front End (Bra) Protection

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Front End (Bra) Protection
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:58:26 -0600
My 2 cents on the bra thread on this board.

For two years I've had a Wardlow bra on the front of my '56 pickup. It is
well made, fits great and has a soft cotton lining (I think the lining is
VERY important).  It goes on my truck in less than 5 minutes and has
bendable lead metal tabs (also covered in fabric) to attach it (no snaps).

It really helps keep the bugs and rock chips off the front of my truck and
saves me a lot of time cleaning when I get to a show or cruise-in.  When it
gets wet (and it has), I make sure it is well dried out in the sun before
putting it back on.  A little Armorall on the outside helps keep the
scrubbing off bugs to a minimum.

Does it look funny going down the road with a bra on the truck?  Maybe, but
it beats the heck out of scrubbing bugs and fixing rock chips all the time!

If you buy a good quality bra with a soft lining, keep it dry,clean and
tightly fastened to your truck it should serve you well.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Pontiac, IL

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page  FREE
download! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/