[oletrucks] March 6 Midwest old truckers meeting pictures and IFS work o

To: wayne@chevytrucks.org
Subject: [oletrucks] March 6 Midwest old truckers meeting pictures and IFS work on
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:24:35 -0600
Wayne:
I just finished organizing the photos Bill Modenhauer took at our March 6
get together.  I'm sending 32 photos and a 3-page text file with captions
for each picture on a CD Rom to you by mail tomorrow.  Please let me know
if/when it arrives and if it came in one piece.

I finally figured out why my mail wasn't getting through to the mailing
list.  My wife had switched to rich text editor on our hotmail account and
evidently some of the servers don't like that.  I sent a test message last
night (responding about bras for trucks), and I noticed it showed up fine
today.

By the way, congrats on getting your truck back on the road!  I just
finished bolting-in my IFS today and have new wheels coming by midweek.  All
I have left to do on the IFS is hookup the steering column to the MustII
rack, figure out what power steering hoses I need and make some preliminary
alignment and I can start refinishing the engine compartment (new paint,
polish some aluminium and etc.).  Then its on the the 9-inch rear end and
4-link suspension along with new bed wood for the box.  Whew!!  Alot of work
to be done and I want to be ready to show by the end of April!!

Keep in touch.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Pontiac, IL

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by
ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn