Re: [oletrucks] Spare Tire Mount

To: "Ted Talbert" <ttalbert@wacoisd.org>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spare Tire Mount
From: "thomasind" <thomasind@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:04:16 -0800
Ted:    I have a 85 Chev van spare tire rear cable suspended mount with
plans  to use on my Chev 55 1st P U. Do not see any reason why it will not
work using the original mount cross bar for attachment. Sure would be
greater turning the crank than getting under the truck.

If you get any good ideas please pass them on.

Jim