[oletrucks] 55-2nd for sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55-2nd for sale
From: "S Schmidt" <sheldon@ssmachine.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:41:03 -0800
   Saw a guy in Salem, Or. last night - has a 55-2nd for sale

   Truck is yellow with a white grill,big back window. 350 SB eng(non
stock - sounded pretty good!), late model manual trans with car style floor
shift, 5 lug posi rear, 6 lug front wheels.  They guy said they did the
typical patch panel work, and the body looked pretty straight, and sounded
good (little or no bondo).  The paint wasn't real fresh - it's a daily
driver condition, not a show truck.  has the chevy 3200 badges on the front
fenders, as well as the V8 badges.  Interior looked redone stock with a
modified seat (I Think).  Said he was asking $1350.00 needs college money.
I'd buy it but don't have the funds right now, thought I'd list it here for
him....if interested contact him directly

   Jessie - 503.409.0970

Thanks,

  Sheldon Schmidt
  SS Machine Works, Inc.