Re: [oletrucks] Vent Windows

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vent Windows
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 18:15:52 -0500
DONALD L SIMMONS wrote:

> You could put them on Ebay(if they are in good shape) with a reserve
> of $80. And if they don't make it, send them back for the core. Or you
> could save the time and just send them in. I think I would probably
> just send them in as a core.

That's what I'm thinking ... unless they're worth like $150 on eBay --
I'll have to do a search and see what's going on.  They work great ...
I'll be posting pics at my site; they'll be up by Sunday.

> How do the new ones look?

Fabulous!!!  And they went in like cake ... took about 30 minutes to
install one, which was the nicest part of ordering them this way -- all
I did was remove my window trim, take out the old and put in the new.

For all the work and time it takes to rebuild these puppies, I'm glad I
spent the extra money and did it this way.

A full photo-diary of my install will be up on my site by Sunday.

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/