Re: [oletrucks] Interior windshield trim question

To: wcraig5@cox.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Interior windshield trim question
From: IDPHR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:46:04 EDT
Wayne...if I'm not mistaken there are two clips that cover those areas they
are about 2-2 1/2" long, made of steel (pretty thin) have a symetrical hump at
one end to cover the mouldings and a flat end with a hole to attach to the
windshield center post. I don't know if they are reproduced but they should be
pretty plentiful in the used part market.
Steve G.