[oletrucks] Help another oletrucker.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Help another oletrucker.
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 22:08:22 -0400
I had a guy send me a question through my web page asking about mating a T-5
to a 350. I have only worked on hooking it up to my stovebolt. Has anyone
else thrown a t-5 behind a small block? What bell housing\flywheel\clutch
package should he look for? Anything he can just run down to the pick and
pull and get? Most bell housings should have the right bolt pattern. Do they
all have the same center hole for the bearing retainer?

Thanks,

Bill Schickling