Re: [oletrucks] turn signal cup

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] turn signal cup
From: J Forbes <jforb@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:14:45 -0700
> Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:47:35 -0400
> From: Keith V Durand <kdurand@MIT.EDU>
> Subject: [oletrucks] turn signal cup
>
> I have an original but crusty turn signal cup for a 1956 truck that somebody
> wants to buy. Any suggestions for a fair price? I know there's repros for 100,
> so I suspect an old crusty one isn't all that pricey. Maybe I'll throw in the
> mangled wiring harness (with connectors) and a proper diagram.
>
> Keith

Look on eb*y to see what folks are paying for them (go to
completed auctions after you do the search for active
auctions, but you need to be a member to see the completed
auctions).  My wild guess is in the $15 to $25 range, maybe
more if it has a good "straight" style mechanism in it.  The
57-59 cups have an "angled" mechanism, the turn signal lever
point forward some.

--
Jim

Visit the Selectric Typewriter Museum at it's new home!
http://www.selectric.org