[oletrucks] Task Force Transmission Cover

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Task Force Transmission Cover
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:11:36 -0400
Hi Gang,

Question on the transmission cover for my 1958 GMC.  The cover has 3 holes
at the top that are bigger than the rest of the holes that hold the cover
to the floor pan.  My question is:  What are these holes for?  I might
mention that this is an Hydramatic, but the holes appear to be in all of
the covers.

Thanks in advance for any and all enlightenment,

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net