RE: [oletrucks] 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton

To: dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton
From: "Old GMC Pickup" <truxrme@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 12:46:07 -0500
LOL, that's was good, however I have a 51 GMC and just want to get it a big
brother! Thanks for input, you made my day!

Shawn

From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
To: truxrme@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 01:26:23 -0600

If it's a GMC then the guy should pay you to take it.  A chevy is worth
whatever you want to give.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window

Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx