Re: [oletrucks] My First Meet

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] My First Meet
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:00:13 -0400
Thanks, all, for your encouraging posts ... it DOES feel good to get
one of those trophies!

Harry - I just got one of my songs licensed to be in a feature length
film documentary about The Lord of the Rings ... that along with the
fact that all my songs will be available on ALL the pay sites (like
iTunes, etc.) by the end of the year, is VERY encouraging -- I could
wind up with a decent living off of my music once again.
:o)
Here's to hope!

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/