[oletrucks] Shameless plug ('53 6400 for sale in Ohio)

To: ole trucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Shameless plug ('53 6400 for sale in Ohio)
From: Jon Dalton <novawagonmaster@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:00:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Gang,
I have finished (for the most part) the '53 6400. My
garage does not allow enough room to keep this baby
(although it is so nice I hate to part with it now). I
knew going into the project that I would sell it once
finished. In part, I bought it to familiarize myself
with these trucks so I could have a little "practice"
before gutting my '48. Turns out, practice was not
needed. This turned out far better that anyone
expected, and now it is hard to let it go, but I must.
Here is the link to the auction...enjoy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2474666867&category=5348&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Jonboy
Ashtabula, Ohio