[oletrucks] power window + hood question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] power window + hood question
From: Williams Grant Civ 412 AMXS Det 2/MXA2A
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:31:57 +0100
Hello again,

When I started planning my power window setup for the 50 GMC, I discover the
spacer/window rest inside the door is exactly in the middle (looking fore
and aft) where the horizontal power unit should be mounted.  I believe the
spacer/window rest is a must to keep the outer door skin in position however
this seems to pose a problem for install the PW in a balanced position.  Am
I missing a trick????

Grant

50 GMC

45 Burb