[oletrucks] < TOYS > Hotwheels has a new TF ?Cameo truck, HIGHLY

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] < TOYS > Hotwheels has a new TF ?Cameo truck, HIGHLY
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 05:52:39 EDT
   I was at the Kay-Bee toy store at a mall last night, looking for other
things, and ran across some new releases by Mattel for Hotwheels. This
particular
one is a 2004 First Editions 52/100, Crooze Bedtime truck. Pearl white with
bright red stripe on top of rear swept quarters, it LOOKS like a Task Force
Cameo cab that's got modified frenched headlights and grille, chopped top and
Desoto/Chrysler Sweptside rear quarters?! The bed is loooooooooooooong and
sweeps back and down, ending in a swept chrome bumper as well. It has a big
chromed
V-8 in the bed, with spaghetti exhaust exiting thru the tailgate. Pretty cool
looking truck! I HAD to have it!
   There were a few other Crooze vehicles, too, I got 2 more, including a new
Motorcycle. I don't have them in front of me, though, so can't give you their
names. :)  Anyway, just thought I'd mention this newest customized TF truck
in case you Modifieds wanted to search for one. Happy hunting!

Jerry Casper
'55 Suburban project