Re: [oletrucks] yes, on topic, emissions testing...

To: "Patricia Lane" <lane495@mwsi.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] yes, on topic, emissions testing...
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:25:18 -0700
Patricia, what is a 56 "half Breed"? Part Apache?!  My late wife, a blonde,
blue eyed lady, was 1/16 Cherokee. I was surprised to learn that in Nevada
in the late 50's she was considered a "half Breed"!!!
 I think Oregon has the only heavily populated county testing too. Only the
counties with large populations , such as Multnomah with Portland, and
probably Salem and Eugene. Bob K , exiled in PHX from Oregon.