[oletrucks] Shifter question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Shifter question
From: "Patrick Sackrider" <phsackrider@chartermi.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:01:42 -0400
I'm close to pulling the cab off to get the body work going on that.
Biggest obstacle to that is the gear shifter.  Looks like I have a
Muncie SM420 4 speed, ID number 591953.  I haven't been able to find
anything about pulling the shifter arm only out.  It looks like I could
drive a pin out at the base of the handle.  So far things that look too
easy like that end up being something far from it.  I'd like to get the
arm out so I won't have to lift the cab over that.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

'54 3600 5 window
Michigan

Pat