[oletrucks] 4bbl vs FI

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 4bbl vs FI
From: "Martin Nee" <mjn@lodestarservices.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 08:16:33 -0600
Maybe one of you guys can direct me to some help.

I am going to put a 305 small block in my son's 81 Camaro.  Right now it
has a carbureted 229 V6.  The 305 came is from a 90 Camaro with a
throttle body intake manifold.  The question is: should I go with
throttle body and install a new computer and 700T4 transmission or
should we go carbureted and use a TH350 transmission?  Does anyone have
any experience changing to fuel injection?  Are there any good web sites
about this?

Thanks in advance for any help

I tried talking him into getting an old truck.  He'll learn someday!

Martin Nee

58 Fleetside