[oletrucks] it runs too good/ help

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] it runs too good/ help
From: ME1STKING@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 12:06:12 EDT
The good news: after 5 years we got around the block a few times in the
course of three days time.
However the last time around it would not shut off. It doesn't sound like a
fuel thing because there is no lugging or pause. The switch just does nothing
at all. More good news; It runs like I did something right! What a pleasure to
hear such noise. I'm inclined to blame the ig switch but individual circuits
all work. The tumbler looks good though I don't really know what to look for,
it is clean and all the internal tumbler keys move. I read in my truble shooter
book about possible electrical leaks from over powered indicator lights and
over charged spark plugs, but not likely since we didn't experience any
problems the first dozen times around the block.
Any thoughts on how to think about this?   And thanks, Brooks.