[oletrucks] Working toward retirement/moving

To: 60schevy@topica.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] Working toward retirement/moving
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 13:09:45 EDT
Fellow truckers,
  Just returned from a successful "house-hunting" trip to central Illinois.
Our kids and grandchild live there and before my job sent us to TX, we lived
there for many years.  We found you a near perfect place; a 3-bay (4 car)
garage with an attached 3 bedroom house.  It is located in Oakwood Illinois,
off
I-74 just west of Danville.  We will be moving there early next year and I look
forward to meeting any Illinois truckers who may live nearby.  I'm really
looking forward to driving my '48 3100 the 840 miles sometime this summer and
my
'65 C-10 next year when we actually relocate.  There is no better rush than
driving old iron.
  I'd like to hear from any Illinois truckers on where they are and any
shows, swaps, clubs in the central part of the state.

Under a year 'til retirement!
Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside