Re: [oletrucks] Weatherstrip / Door Rubber

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Weatherstrip / Door Rubber
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:23:35 -0400
Thanks, Lee

Which measurement is the height ... or the measurement that comes up
off the door?  I'm guessing it's the 5/8" ... right?

I just measured the stuff that's on my truck now and the height is only
5/16" !! ... not quite enough.  But I'm worried that 11/16" (Steele)
might be too high.

Sounds like the Chevy Duty rubber is 5/8" ... the best way to go, eh?

Alan