[oletrucks] tie rods

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com (old chevy trucks),
Subject: [oletrucks] tie rods
From: zigga50@att.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 21:30:42 +0000
 I just ordered the newer style tie rod conversion kit and was taking apart my
steering linkage and got stuck the older tie rod ball wont screw off i grinded
it square put it in the vice and hit it with a sledge hammer till it slowly
started to turn but it wont come out no matter how many times i try to turn it
Does it need to be turned right to come out? or does it need to be pressed out?