[oletrucks] Met another one

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Met another one
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 23:07:11 EDT
 Today, I had the pleasure of meeting another list member. Jim Forbes, from
Arizona, just happened to be in the neighborhood, (In West Burlington, Iowa)
and stopped in to chat a while. As he said in a post last week, he is taking
part in the Hot Rod Magazines Power Tour. While going from St. Louis, to
Davenport, IA. he passed through town, and took a moment to stop and talk shop.

 That '55 Bel Air looked awfully nice, sitting in front of the house. (it
would be even better if it was sitting in my garage) I was proud to see a guy
that has restored some old Chevy iron, and not afraid to enjoy it. Driving
several thousand miles in a 50 year old car, while looking at the back side of
6-71 blower, it doesn't get any better than that.

 Jim makes the 7th list member I have met. I haven't found a bad one yet. He
left his mark with me. In fact, he left two of them, about 10" each, about 5
feet long. That'll wake up this sleepy neighborhood !!!!!!

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.
http://community.webtv.net/TnJpot/TRUCKFORSALE