[oletrucks] off topic = air conditioning

To: napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] off topic = air conditioning
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 17:09:55 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone know of a troubleshooting web site for automotive air conditioning?

My wife's 97 Wrangler Hardtop just had its AC quit.  Compressor and clutch seem
fine,
the system pressure is up, the  line gets ice cold, but hot air comes out of
the dash
vents...so I'm momentarily baffled.

Since this is her main transport and also our main mobility for the little
guys, I need
to get it fixed ASAP, and I don't normally take my vehicles in for someone else
to work
on.

Any thoughts or any source of troubleshooting info out there?

Mark Noakes