[oletrucks] Secret Audio

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Secret Audio
From: KremerRAK@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:50:15 EDT
Fellow truckers,  does anyone have any experience with the Secret Audio radio
system from Custom Autosound?  Either good or bad?  I am considering this
system but do not know anything about their quality.  I like the idea of a very
small display unit that could be built into most anywhere while the unit is
installed out of sight.  I understand that I may even be able to plug an Ipod
into it instead of a CD player.  Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance.

Rick Kremer
54 5 window