[oletrucks] Re: Door Insulation

To: <McGillis@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Door Insulation
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:37:28 -0700
Thanks for the info Dennis, good to here from you, I'm hoping to get the truck
mostly together by July 4, the last main part is the bed and I have it ready
to paint now. I bet the shows are keeping you busy this summer, there seems to
be more show cars & trucks every year. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Lee