Re: [oletrucks] My king pin saga

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, Larry Burnett
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] My king pin saga
From: The Botelers <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 23:39:56 -0400
Larry,  what year and series truck are you working on?  I must have missed
that info. somewhere along the way.

Do you have the Shop Manual?  Some of the 3000 series trucks came with the
bushings pre-honed and don't require reaming (if I remember correctly).
Check your shop manual.

Regards,

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake