[oletrucks] More engine paint questions

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] More engine paint questions
From: "mark treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:51:06 -0500
What clor would the exaust /intake manifold bolts be ? I painted the manifolds
with stainless paint that looks like raw cast iron. The engine will be
battleship gray . The oval washers and bolts will not take the stainless paint
as it is too thin. I was thinking about painting the oval washers and bolt
heads gray also unless someone has another better idea Thanks again Mark