[oletrucks] AC/Duracool

To: napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AC/Duracool
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 04:40:48 -0700 (PDT)
Per a previous comment on the list, I did a search and checked out the Duracool
site:

http://www.duracool.com/

It actually sounds pretty good and there shouldn't be any owner-serviced
restrictions on
it.  I guess the only real issue for US use is that the original stuff should be
vacuumed out before installing anything new.  The vendor *claims* that it works
better
than the original as opposed to R134a which isn't as good as Freon 12.

Sounds like a good suggestion for future use.

Mark Noakes