[oletrucks] little off topic

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] little off topic
From: "Tom C." <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 05:47:23 -0400
This is a little off topic, but still about a GM product. I am thinking
about getting another Buick for my wife and I was wondering if anyone
knows of a site that gives in detail the good and bad of vehicles. She
is wanting another Buick Regal or Lasabre.
Please email off list and sorry about the off topic, but if you guys
don't know then I figure there is no such site.
        Thanks again
        Tom
        55 3100
        97 S-10