Re: [oletrucks] Two Tone Paint scheme on 57 chevy 3100

To: "Mike Sergesketter" <mserges@psci.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Two Tone Paint scheme on 57 chevy 3100
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 07:55:39 -0400
Mike,
   I would highly advice against providing a photo to the painter as many
printers can provide a bit of a difference in color variations. A photo can
be manipulated regarding color hues so their can be differences, a little
brightness added and the color is different. Mr Bob Adler, some of the ole
timers on the list remember him well, he has spent great resources in
getting modern paint color to match the original, he can be reached
at   bobadler@nycap.rr.com   He does charge for his services but if you
want it correct, he's the man to contact.  His services are listed on the
vendors page at http://www.chevytrucks.org/resources/vendors.htm   --wayne