[oletrucks] Automobilia Pictures

To: <saloons@jag-lovers.org>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Automobilia Pictures
From: "Ryan Border" <ryan_border@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:36:19 -0500
A few pictures from this years Automobilia car show / street party, last
night in down-town Wichita, KS.  For those of you unfamiliar with the show,
it's a 4pm-midnight show.  There were estimated to be 50,000 people there,
and almost 1000 cars (I heard entry numbers in the 900's for sure).  It's an
awesome event- pretty much anything on wheels is welcome

A certain Jaguar some of you know:
http://www.geocities.com/ryan_border/Automobilia/jag.jpg
won the "best British car" award ;-)

On with the pictures:

1: Oh yeah...
http://www.geocities.com/ryan_border/Automobilia/willys.jpg

2: I'm gonna bet this guy doesn't haul a lot of gravel.  And I thought my
bedwood was a lot of work...
http://www.geocities.com/ryan_border/Automobilia/Bedwood.jpg

3: I took this for a certain purple GTO owner I know on my distribution
http://www.geocities.com/ryan_border/Automobilia/PurpGTO.jpg

4: Honey, do you know where the kids are?
http://www.geocities.com/ryan_border/Automobilia/Bronco.jpg

5: Not a great picture, but the guys presentation had me chuckling for a
block.  Underneath the hood of this rather typical looking late 50's Chevy
coupe, was a not so typical supercharged 502ci big-block.  The little sign
reads:

                 It's not a
                   "350"
                 (dumb ass)

http://www.geocities.com/ryan_border/Automobilia/dumbass.jpg

6: Finally... I just gotta get me one of these.  Really; I need one badly.
We can sell Joan's minivan to make room in the garage, yeah- that's the
ticket.
http://www.geocities.com/ryan_border/Automobilia/ratrod1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/ryan_border/Automobilia/ratrod2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/ryan_border/Automobilia/ratrod3.jpg