[oletrucks] Re: rear left fender, spare carrier WTB

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: rear left fender, spare carrier WTB
From: Brad Self <brad_self@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 07:21:14 -0700
Hey fellas,

In NorCAl, SF specifically, looking for a left rear fender '55-'66,
spare tire cut out and the carrier.  The fender can be rough as long
as the tire cut out is sound and not dented up.  I've got a non spare
type couple fenders , can fab one good one if I've got the tire cut
out sheet metal.  Would rather not ship, let me know what you've got.
Also looking for power steering pump bracket for the L6 motor (I know
that's a little later vintage than the list's focus proper but I
thought I'd put it out there.)

rgrds,
Brad Self