[oletrucks] reference material

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] reference material
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:32:15 -0400
I'm wanting to get few books for reference material regarding the AD and TF
trucks and before blowing my money, I thought I ask for some advise from
everyone.  Anybody having such books and find them useful, I sure would
appreciate a heads up on the information. I have sheet information
scattered here and there but looking for something better and more
thorough.. I know I can get shop manuals for each year but looking for
another alternative...
   --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org