Re: [oletrucks] make an alternator into a welder?

To: Tim.Schorn@fortworthgov.org, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] make an alternator into a welder?
From: Cadamsarch@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:57:15 EDT
Hello OleTruckers,

Haven't built the onboard welder yet: it's still on my "to do" list.

A couple of www sites to visit:

Onboard welder "option two": If you have a GM alternator ("option one" is if
you can only get a Fxxx alternator--bummer.):
http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/on-boardwelder/

Onboard welder using a GM Delco 140 Amp alternator out of a 1994 Chevy
Camaro:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/t.molnar/Obwelder4.htm

Hope these help.

Regards,