[oletrucks] engine pics from Carlisle?

To: napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] engine pics from Carlisle?
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:23:06 -0700 (PDT)
I see that Trucks Carlisle is Aug 6 - 8 and it's pretty obvious that I won't
get to go
again.

Is anyone going?

Could someone take digital pictures of stock original engine compartments for
me?

55 - 57 and 58/59 Chevy V8s

and

58/59 GMC 270

As much detail as possible. Mostly interested in stock but also retro hot
rodding parts.
  I would think that the lists would consider them worthwhile as much or more
than I.

Also interested in shots of original GMC and Chevy windshield washer setups and
any
unusual options.

Also any TF Suburban or NAPCO shots.  Interior and Exterior.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
58 GMC NAPCO pickup