Re: [oletrucks] TF Door Hinges

To: twwood@bellsouth.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF Door Hinges
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:35:34 EDT
In a message dated 7/30/04 10:03:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
twwood@bellsouth.net writes:

> the upper hinge on both sides has the spring and catch to allow the door to
> stay open.
> lower hinge has no spring.

        Thanks Tom, that helps a lot. Well, I now have 4 cleaned and painted
hinges, with the springs and catches. I hope they will work for now. Might
make the door a little harder to open, but should work????? This isn't the
final
assembly, just hanging them for a show, they will have to come back off later
for more work, and paint.
  Speaking of the "ALL TRUCK SHOW" in Milan, Illinois, it's only 23 days
away. (Aug. 21st) I have 3 confirmed members going, 1 confirmed maybe, (health
issue), and 3 more maybe's. Again, I'm not a sponsor of the show, just a
participant. It is sponsored by an old truck club, (all makes), and I want to
make
sure Chevy, and Oletrucks members are well represented. Let's see how many
members we can get there. Ping me off list, and I'll email you a copy of the
flyer!
(Wayne, can you say, "vacation, road trip")

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.
http://community.webtv.net/TnJpot/TRUCKFORSALE