[oletrucks] Super Deluxe radio(s)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Super Deluxe radio(s)
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 15:21:50 -0600
To the ever wise and all knowing list,

I received two radios (one is a Super Deluxe and the other is just Deluxe)
with my NEW Burb.  The PO had one of the radios in the Burb but they don't
go with an AD.  I'm thinking car radios but which car?  They look like AD
radios but the knobs are too far apart for the AD dash holes.

How does an average Joe find out what kind of vehicle these radios ( as well
as other radios) go in?  The Super Deluxe is a model 984249, serial number
5032544 and the Deluxe just has a serial number of 7141644, no model number.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb