[oletrucks] The COOL looking 54 on My Classic Car

To: OLETRUCKS <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] The COOL looking 54 on My Classic Car
From: Robert Baird <bairdr@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 11:22:40 -0500
The COOL looking 54 on My Classic Car this Morning was a real nice ride
I HOPE MY Twuck turns out that nice A Lot of work ahead of me
Its still down at Yeasterday's In Waco TX.it all off of the frame and
ready to go to paint & body shop for some prep and then paint

http://webpages.charter.net/bairdr/RobertsTruck.htm?
http://webpages.charter.net/bairdr/truckpictures.htm

Robert Baird Ft. Worth Texas
1954 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton P/U