[oletrucks] FW: Clarification of original suspension items for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] FW: Clarification of original suspension items for sale
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 18:10:53 -0500
List Members:
Just to clear-up any misunderstanding, I am currently located in Pontiac, IL
  61764 which is 90 miles south of Chicago on I-55.

August 15 is my deadline for selling the front and rear suspension parts.
If they haven't sold by then I will take them to the scrap yard (I'm NOT
moving them!).  Both suspensions have a lot of new parts and it would be a
shame to scrap them.

I've checked on shipping costs and found the boxing and transport would be
expensive due to the bulk and weight of the items.  If anyone is within a
day's drive of Pontiac, IL that would be the best way to get these parts.

To those that replied, thanks for your interest.  Hope I can find a new home
for these parts.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Pontiac, IL  61764