Re: [oletrucks] Fwd: INTERESTED IN YOUR TRUCK

To: TORODRVR@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fwd: INTERESTED IN YOUR TRUCK
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:19:39 -0400
I agree, seems a bit fishy in my opinion, especially since your truck isn't
even for sale.  Definitely reason to be skeptical, I sometimes like to
"torque" folks like this and ask for web sites, phone numbers with contact
names that I could possibly call and verify their business, names of past
customers for references and so on. When you start asking more specific
questions its amazing how vague the responses get....  can get to be
enjoyable!!!
     --wayne