Re: [oletrucks] Program of Interest

To: mr55chev@comcast.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Program of Interest
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:33:31 EDT
In a message dated 8/15/04 10:27:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
mr55chev@comcast.net writes:

> The Learning Channel  (TLC) will broadcast the program RIDES on Tuesday

 You know, we must be a bunch of dummies on this list. On this program, and a
couple of others, they totally transform an old car, or truck, in just an
hour, when it takes us, (myself included) years to transform our trucks. What's
the problem here ??? We must be doing something wrong!!!!!!!!

 I hope they have a shot of Jim's car in there. In my opinion, it is the
perfect model of our hobby. Not too much flash, just vintage steel, raw power,
and
lot's of fun, all home made, with lot's of love of the sport. (I still have
two 6 foot long black marks, in front of my house, from this classic) I love
it!

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.