[oletrucks] Thanks for Help with selling my suspension parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks for Help with selling my suspension parts
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:04:07 -0500
A special thanks to the list members and Wayne for posting my plea to sell
my suspension parts.  A gentleman from the Chicago area came today and
purchased the complete front suspension and rear springs.  I also have
another person making arrangements to pickup the rear axle in a week or so.

I still have the rims for sale, but it will be easy to move them to my new
home.  I'm really glad I didn't have to take the suspensions to the scrap
yard, they were in good shape and will now serve someone well in their truck
projects.

Thanks again to a great group of people on the mailing list and again, Wayne
for agreeing to post my request.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Sparland, IL