[oletrucks] Brake and Clutch pedals

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake and Clutch pedals
From: "McNulty, Bob" <BMcNulty@csuchico.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:28:46 -0700
Well ....

thinking

(note the key word thinking here. The XX has other projects "which
should take priority" but being a typical XY I'm reading classic trucks
and translating finished pictures to the heap in the back yard.)

about dusting off the old project truck and it is about time to think
about brakes.  Still have the old drum/drum system with under the floor
MC.

I've seen a few TF trucks now that have been converted to an under dash
type pedal assembly with the power booster and master cylinder on the
firewall under the hood.

Anybody have any suggestions for what to look for (any models or years
that fit better than others) next time I spring the couple o' bucks to
look through the local pick and pull??

Thanks

  Bio-Bob in Chico