[oletrucks] bearclaws

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] bearclaws
From: K50Chevy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 01:29:21 EDT
Just home from the Goodguys show today in Spokane, WA. It was awesome, so
many cars and trucks to look at, I looked until I couldn't take another step.
Anyway, I purchased a set of electric Bearclaw latches and will start on them
tomorrow. Any pointers? Also looking for ideas on what to do with the manual
cables. Should I make one door able to open from the inside and the other from
the
outside? Thanks in advance, Ken