[oletrucks] New Pictures

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] New Pictures
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:26:51 EDT
 Hey gang, Tom Poterack was nice enough to post some new pictures of my truck
for me. Yes, it's still 51% for sale. (51% of me wants to sell, 49% doesn't)
I really enjoy working on it, but the pain medication needed to do it is
costing a fortune. Anyway, I just thought I would share the new pics with
anyone
who wanted to look.  Go to:
http://community-2.webtv.net/TnJpot/TRUCKFORSALE/

  It's also listed for sale on Wayne's site, if you want to refer someone
else to it.

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.