[oletrucks] seats for 50

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] seats for 50
From: "Robert Kremer" <hrkremer@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 07:35:40 -0700
I just bought a set of 2000 front seats from an S-10 blazer and will be
installing them in my 50 -3100. I was planning to make a raised frame using 3
1/2 by 5 inch steel angle, welding it to the floor and bolting the seats to
it.
Has anyone done this or have a better idea?
Also what is the wiring for the electric seats? I know the 12 gauge orange and
black are power and ground. The 18 gauge orange with stripe, the brown with
stripe, and the 18 gauge black I am not sure of. I suspect that one may power
the memory computer but I don't want to accidentally burn it out.
Any help would be appreciated.
Bob