[oletrucks] BIG truck

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] BIG truck
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 09:51:04 -0400
Never been questioned on one of these 1955 chevy C6103. The guy wants to
sell it and provides the following info...
it has a cab in very good shape, straight six 135 motor in excellent
running condition, rebuilt original 4 speed tranny with a split rear end,
this truck is a six wheel, 14,000 gvw with a newer mason dump body. i love
the truck, i used it for some light landscaping work but i am too busy now
and don't want to see such a masterpiece destroyed with hard work. to tell
you the truth, i'm not even sure what it's worth, but it's time to sell it
to make room for my next vehicle-----
I think the 135 motor may be typing error, I cc'd Mike Boteler and i know
he's a big truck guy...  --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne