[oletrucks] Axle shaft removal

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Axle shaft removal
From: "Larry Burnett" <larburnett@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:07:03 -0400
To replace a couple broken studs, I need to pull both rear axle from my 50
AD. Problem is, I can't break loose the locking screw to remove the axle
shaft spacer, and can't pull the axles without doing that first.  And this
little bugger is in there, and darn sure don't want to come out.  Has anyone
had this problem, or know any tricks to break this little guy loose?