Re: [oletrucks] lifting task force cab (Photo)

To: "Devin Ranger" <devin_ranger@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] lifting task force cab (Photo)
From: "thomasind" <thomasind@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:41:51 -0700
With all of the talk on moving cabs I'm getting cold feet on my proposed
method.

I have a little work to do on the front & back of the cab floor & want to
replace the mounting bolts / rubber. Thinking of pivoting the striped inside
cab on bottom of firewall with protection / clamped stop to the frame with
suspension from overhead reversing for the back of the cab ( never
completely removing cab from the frame ). For assurance I plan on removing
the doors & tacking cross bracing in the door openings.

Any experience with this method or am I asking for a warped cab.

Regards,
Jim